1. Creativity flourishes in a place of safety and acceptance.
2. Creativity grows among friends, withers among enemies.
3. All creative ideas are children who deserve our protection.
4. All creative success requires creative failure.
5. Fulfilling our creativity is a sacred trust.
6. Violating someone’s creativity violates a sacred trust.
7. Creative feedback must support the creative child, never shame it.
8. Creative feedback must build on strengths, never focus on weakness.
9. Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity.
10. The good of another can never block our own.
© 2022 BY Inner Space Studies Institute | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED